New Muncy Winds Instruments
What makes Muncy Winds Music different? It’s our process, price and value.
Each new instrument we sell goes through this Muncy Winds process.
- Every instrument meets the highest industry standards.
- All wooden instruments have rested in our humidity and temperature-controlled environment for a lengthy period before we make them available for resale. We do this to minimize the changes that can occur after leaving the factory.
- After the instruments have rested and stabilized, we regulate the instrument to meet the high standards of our customers.
You have our guarantee the instrument you purchase from us is the lowest price allowed in the industry, PLUS we add value by performing the following.
- Factory Checked – All instruments are thoroughly checked at the factory before we received them.
- Muncy Checked – All instruments are checked for pad sealing, loose rings, and joint fit before we ship the instrument to you, plus the bore and tone holes are inspected, pads and corks replaced where necessary, keys and pad heights regulated.
- Play Tested – Finally, every instrument is play tested before being shipped from our facility.