New Muncy Winds Instruments
What makes Muncy Winds Music different? It’s our process and your choice.
Each new instrument we sell goes through this Muncy Winds process.
- Every instrument we choose for our inventory meets the highest industry standards.
- All wooden instruments rest in our humidity and temperature controlled environment until they are properly hydrated. We do this to eliminate the changes that can occur from the hydrating of daily playing.
- After the instruments are properly hydrated we regulate the instrument according to your desires in one of three ways below.
You have the choice of how much or how little we do.
- Factory Fresh – These instruments are checked for pad sealing, loose rings, and joint fit.
- Top Choice – These instruments include all of the above plus are completely disassembled, bore and tone holes inspected, pads and corks replaced where necessary, keys and pad heights regulated and play tested.
- Gently Handled – These lesser priced instruments are factory warranted but sold as is. They may have been used as a demo or at a trade show and are ready for you or your repair tech to adjust it to your liking and wipe the keys down.