Unprecedented Tone, Flexibility and Response.
The D’Addario Select Jazz cut unfiled reed features a strong, well-defined heart and longer vamp, yielding unprecedented projection and a clear, fat tone, with unsurpassed flexibility and lightning-fast response. It provides freedom of response, especially in the low register, making soft attacks and subtones easier. Unfiled are and slightly darker than the filed reed.
* Huge sound with powerful projection
* Select grade cane for unsurpassed durability & longevity
* Outstanding clarity, control and projection
* Precise third strength grading provides unparalleled consistency
* Optimized for contemporary and traditional jazz mouthpieces
Box of 10.