These clarinet barrels are produced from the highest grade wood. This select wood has been seasoned since 1997 in our controlled facility. They are NOT machined on CNC machines. Instead each piece of wood is taken into consideration as they are handmade personally by Philip Muncy.
- Silver plated rings help produce a more compact sound and reduce chances of cracking.
- Improved tuning produced by a uniquely modified Moennig style bore.
- Dark sound that projects.
- Clear ppp and a fff that does not spread.
- Coco Wood produces a slightly darker more hollow sound.